Friday, September 26, 2008

MIAMI DOLPHINS CHEERLEADER STEFFANIE WILLIAMS TESTIMONIAL


Hi my name is Stefanie and I am currently a member of the Miami Dolphins Cheerleading squad. I started training with Heinz in the fall of 2007. Although I already had some knowledge and experience with working out, I was looking for that extra push to reach the next level of my fitness goals. With a proper nutritional plan in place as well as dedicated sessions 2-3 times out of the week, Heinz and Gaby helped me to reach that much closer to my target. He uses a simple approach to working out and helped me to learn that "nutrition IS everything". I remember seeing changes within a few weeks of changing my eating habits. His approach to weight training is very traditional which I like, because it involves things that I can do and remember on my own. I am happy with the results that I have and hope to continue on with my training and advice given to me by Heinz and Gaby. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to make a difference in their life. It’s not only about looking good, but feeling good and making that choice to live a healthier lifestyle. Thanks guys!!!!

No comments: