Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MATTHEW NOVIC EXTREME MAKEOVER





I have been trying to get into shape on my own for 15 years with very little to show for it. I have always been around 20-28% body fat all my life. I thought just by reading all the body building forums online that I could learn how to create my ultimate physique. I followed the information online posted by so-called experts. Diet after diet, training routine after training routine I stuck to religiously. Over and over again nothing worked.

Ultimately I signed up to train online with a supposed "guru" of the fitness industry. He ended up taking me from 225lbs at 25% body fat (at a height of 6 feet tall) all the way down to 162lbs after 12 months of solid dieting. All the while this highly popular “guru” indicated that this was the best way to diet and train. I felt much better at the higher weight and higher body fat than I did as a small weak skinny shadow of myself. I looked and felt sick with my clothes on. I was so depressed that once again my hard work was wasted. I ended up back at 220lbs and 25% body fat a couple years later.

I was once again back on the same track. That is until I came across Heinz Senior. All his knowledge and information that he gave away for free on all the forums impressed me so much. Unlike every other "professional" he told reality. While all the others would sugar coat everything and never give out help to others unless they paid a fee. Heinz was the first to help when anyone asked a question. I was so overwhelmed by his different approach that I knew I had to contact him. I emailed him and he responded immediately. I asked to me trained by him and never looked back.

I have been with him for a while and will continue to stick with Heinz Senior for as long as he will let me. While I know I have a long way to go to even set foot on a body building stage, I am extremely pleased with the progress I have made in such a short time. What took me a year with the first trainer only took 11 weeks when I followed exactly what Heinz said.

Now I look and feel great in clothes or out. Even my blood work has improved since being on Heinz's nutritional plan. I have my sights set on even greater results in future. I now know all I have to do is stick with Heinz Senior and everything will fall into place.

Heinz is one of the nicest most down to earth people I know. His knowledge and ability to help are second to none. He is a true champ and has a heart of gold. He is always available to answer any and all questions and responds to emails and phone calls faster than lightning. To anyone thinking of hiring a trainer...do not hesitate to contact Heinz Senior. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish with him by your side.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at EQTTRDR@YAHOO.COM







HERE IS MATTHEW's EXTREME MAKEOVER AFTER 30 WEEKS OF HARD WORK AND CUSTUMIZED NUTRITIONAL PLANS DESIGNED FOR HIS NEEDS AND FREQUENTLY CHANGED TO ACHIEVE HIS GOALS
205 POUNDS AND 8.6% BODY FAT

No comments: