Saturday, August 22, 2009

LINA BENAVIDES AND LUIS VARGAS TESTIMONIAL



 

Since we started working out with Heinz and Gaby Senior everything has changed for the good.

I am amazed how great I feel and how fast my husband and I have seen the results. We have been training with Heinz Senior for the last two months and the outcome is wonderful, we have lost a combined weight of 30 pounds of fat and we look fantastic. We are eating healthy foods and we are dedicating at least one hour of our lives everyday to exercise. We have more energy and even though we are eating more than we used to, we are losing all those extra pounds. My body looks leaner and I am getting my curves back.

I am not much of a cook but with their support and suggestions, they always help us in making the diet more interesting and tasty. In addition, Heinz's training sessions are incredible; his knowledge and methods of training will never get you bored.

Stick to their knowledge and guidance and you will be able to reach your goals in a short period of time. Heinz & Gaby Senior are such a great and inspiring couple and we are so glad that we found them because they definitively have taught us how to adjust to our new and healthier way of living.

**We Highly Recommend Them**


 

Lina Benavides & Luis F. Vargas.

No comments: